Nutritional Information of ACV
Per 100 g* approx
|Potassium||324mcg||Boosts nervous system, Prevent muscle cramps, Maintain optimal fluid balance, Maintain electrical conductivity in brain, Improves bones health &muscle tissue growth, Stabilizes blood sugar level & blood pressure, Keeps brain functioning normal & prevent strokes, Maintain optimal muscle & nerve function.|
|Sodium||6.67mg||Aids in improving brain function, Helps regulate fluid levels in body, Helps prevent sunstroke, Increases frequency of urination, Facilitates glucose absorption be cells of body, Provides relief from muscle cramps cause by electrolyte imbalance, Helps maintain normal contractions of heart, Helps restore youthful & healthy skin, Control kidney reaction, Elimination excess carbon dioxide|
|Acidity||Up to 5%|
How To Take
For kidney stones patients:1. Take 3 bottles, each of one litre
2. Mix 10 ml acv in each with water
3. Drink first bottle from morning till afternoon, second bottle from afternoon to evening and the third bottle from evening to night.
4. Don’t drink normal water
For (internal) piles patients:Daily take 2 teaspoons (10ml) ACV in 100 ml water on an empty stomach two times a day (before breakfast and dinner). Do not intake anything for 30-40 minutes. Always consume with normal water.
For (external) piles patients:1. Complete this process with your hands covered in plastic gloves or with the help of polythene.
2. Take a cotton ball and soak it in organic life Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
3. Gently press the ball against the inflamed area.
4. This will initially cause stinging sensation but soon you will get relief from itching and irritation.
5. Repeat this process 3 times a day until the swelling decreases and piles disappear
. (Tonics build health over time, and are not meant to provide instant relief of illness. We encourage you to embrace your tonic as a part of a regular regime to build radiant health)