Asthma & Allergies
Asthma:It is a chronic inflammatory disease of the airways characterized by variable and reoccurring symptoms reversible airflow obstruction or simply, we can say it is a chronic lung disease which inflames and narrows the airways. Asthma affects people of all ages, but it most often starts at childhood. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing. Asthma cannot be cured but can be controlled by taking proper precautions and medicines.
Allergies:Allergies occur when the body’s immune system gives impaired response for harmless substances especially some particular food, dust, pollen grains, cat’s fur etc. the immune system of our body produces antibodies. Antibodies are the substances that protect us from allergies. The symptoms of allergy depend on the type of substance involved. They may involve the airways, skin, sinuses and nasal passages as well as the digestive system.
Causes of Asthma and AllergiesIt is not clear why some people get asthma and allergies or some not, but it is probably due to combination of environmental and genetic factors.
- Air Pollutants such as smoke.
- Physical activities like exercise
- Respiratory infection such as common cold
- Strong emotions and stress
- Weaken Immune system
- Environmental Factors
- Airways Hyperactivities
- Sulfites and preservatives added to the food and beverages, including dry fruit, processed potatoes, beer, and wine.
Symptoms of Asthma and Allergies
- Frequent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Wheezing or coughing after exercise
- Feeling tired, easily upset or moody
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion and Sore throat
- Trouble sleeping
- Chest pain or tightness
Risk factors of Asthma and Allergies
- Having a blood relative (such as a parent or sibling) with asthma
- Being overweight
- Being a smoker
- Exposure to secondhand smoke
- Exposure to exhaust fumes or other types of pollution
- Exposure to occupational triggers, such as chemicals used in farming, hairdressing and manufacturing
Complications of Asthma and Allergies
- Signs and symptoms that interfere with sleep, work or recreational activities
- Sick days from work or school during asthma flare-ups
- Permanent narrowing of the bronchial tubes (airway remodeling) that affects how well you can breathe
- Emergency room visits and hospitalizations for severe asthma attacks
- Side effects from long-term use of some medications used to stabilize severe asthma
Organic life natural supplements for Asthma and AllergiesOrganic life recommends you to take HALDI CURE for the Asthma and allergies & if your problem is serious, then we recommend you to take Organic Life ACV with Haldi Cure. It is one of the best natural remedies for asthma and allergies. We believe in providing best quality natural ingredients in all of our products. It is 100% natural product. Free from chemical preservations, yeast, and color. We encourage you to embrace tonic as a part of a regular regime to build radiant health. The regular consumption of HALDI CURE + ACV helps you increase stamina; get relief from asthma and allergies
Natural remedy for Asthma and Allergies is Haldi Cure
Instruction to Use
Haldi Cure:Daily take 3 teaspoon (15ml) in 100 ml water on an empty stomach in morning (before breakfast). Do not intake anything for 30-40 minutes. Always consume with normal water. Learn More..
"If you have severe condition, then we recommend you to take Organic Life ACV"
ACV:Daily take 2 teaspoon (10ml) in 100ml water on an empty stomach in evening (before dinner). Do not intake anything for 30-40 minutes. Always consume with normal water.Learn More..
Note: If anyone suffers from migraine and headache, sleeplessness or anxiety, then do not take organic life ACV take only HALDI CURE.