Due to the increase in population, competition level increase in every field of life whether it is student life, personal life or working life. Due to this stress level increases day by day and there are also environmental changes, which ultimately give rise to different types of diseases.
Migraine is one of the diseases which is very common these days. Globally, 15% of population suffering from the migraine. Most of the people are not aware of the Migraine, they might think that they are suffering from the simple headache and do not take medicine or visit to the doctor for consultation moreover, due to which they suffer a lot.
Causes of Migraine
- Intake of unhygienic food
- Exposure to sunlight for long time.
- Intake of dry, pungent, salty and spicy food.
- Anger, Jealousy and stress etc.
Symptoms of Migraine
- Mood changes, from depression to euphoria
- Food cravings
- Neck stiffness
- Increased thirst and urination
- Frequent yawning
Risk factors of Migraine
- Hormonal changes in the woman
- Change in the environment
- Family history
Complications of Migraine
- Contraceptive pill
- high blood pressure
- Mental health problems
- bipolar disorder
- anxiety disorder
- panic disorder