PilesPiles also known as hemorrhoids are enlarged, painful veins in your rectum.
It refers to a condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed. Piles arise from the increased pressure of internal or external veins around the anal canal. Piles are both internal and external.
Internal hemorrhoids, unless they are severe, cannot be seen or felt. External hemorrhoids can be seen around the outside of the anus. Although uncomfortable and embarrassing, it is not normally a serious condition.
Types of piles:-
Piles are classified into two categories:
Internal PilesIt is the most common than external hemorrhoids. It occurs above 2-4 cm from the opening of anus. These are generally painless because there is less pain sensing nerves in the rectum.
- Grade 1 or First degree: there are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
- Grade 2 or Second degree: larger than grade 1 hemorrhoids, but also inside the anus. When passing a stool, they may get pushed out, but return unaided
- Grade 3 or Third degree: often called 'prolapsed hemorrhoids'; these appear outside the anus. The patient may feel them hanging out. They can be pushed back in if the patient presses with their finger
- Grade 4 or Fourth Degree: Pile mass permanently hangs out from anus which cannot go back to anus. It is quite large.
External PilesIt occurs in the lower part of anal canal. It is painful condition because there are lots of pain nerve fibers which are responsible for pain.
Interno- Externo (Mixed) PilesIn this condition both internal and external piles occur together.
Causes of Piles
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Sitting on the toilet for long stretches of time
- Medical conditions such as cirrhosis of the liver
- Severe diarrhea
- Low-fiber diet
- Poor diet high in fats and processed foods
- Bowel disorders
- Strenuous work or hard labor
- General weakness of the body
- Anal intercourse
- Amount of Water in the Body
Symptoms of Piles
- After going to the toilet, a feeling that the bowels are still full
- Mucus discharge when emptying the bowels
- The area around the anus may be red and sore.
- Severe pain
- Irritation and itchiness around the anus
- Swelling and tender lumps in the anal region
- Anal itching
- Anal ache or pain, especially while sitting
- Bright red blood on toilet tissue, stool, or in the toilet bowl
- One or more hard tender lumps near the anus
- The one located externally are more painful than the internal ones
- The external ones exist as painful inflammation or swelling
- Develop into clots of blood
- includes passage of blood along with stool
- Skin irritation
Risk factors of Piles
- Anal intercourse
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation
- Diet high in fat and low in fiber (high fiber foods include whole grain foods, fresh fruits, and vegetables)
- Jobs that require sitting or standing for long periods
- Lack of physical activity
- Loss of pelvic floor muscle tone due to age, pregnancy, childbirth, or surgery
- Severe heart disease or liver disease
Organic life natural supplements for PilesPile is a chronic problem. If piles are left untreated it can leads to serious medical problem and can also be a symptom of bigger problem. For internal and external piles organic life recommends you to take ACV. It is useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrink. It is purely a natural formulation without any chemicals added into it. We encourage you to embrace tonic as a part of a regular regime to build radiant health.
Natural remedy for Piles is ACV
Instruction to Use:
Internal Piles:Daily take 2 teaspoons (10ml) ACV in 100 ml water on an empty stomach two times a day (before breakfast and dinner). Do not intake anything for 30-40 minutes. Always consume with normal water.
- Complete this process with your hands covered in plastic gloves or with the help of polythene.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in organic life Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
- Gently press the ball against the inflamed area.
- This will initially cause stinging sensation but soon you will get relief from itching and irritation.
- Repeat this process 3 times a day until the swelling decreases and piles disappear. Learn More