ACVOrganic life Apple cider vinegar (ACV), naturally fermented with delicious Himalayan apples, is 100% pure and has the goodness of “mother of vinegar”, that lends it a cloudy look, but is an affirmation of high quality unprocessed vinegar.
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and so does a daily dose of apple cider vinegar”. Apple cider vinegar is made out of fresh, ripe, high-quality apples that are fermented and passed through a rigorous process to develop the final vinegar product. It is rich in minerals, like potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, and copper, as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E, bioflavonoids, beta-carotene and pectin. The apple cider is vital for metabolism process; it assists in breaking down food particles into essential fats, minerals, and proteins.
Health Benefits of ACV
- Arthritis:The arthritic condition of inflamed joints is a chronic illness in many Western countries, and the main cause is the accumulation of toxic waste in the body. Apple cider vinegar is said to relieve pain in the joints and also curb the dangerous progress of the arthritic condition.
- Weight Loss:Apple cider vinegar is an excellent therapy for losing excess weight. It works by making the body burn all the unwanted calories and getting the body’s metabolism working at its best.
- High Cholesterol Levels:The pectin content and amino acids found in alcoholic apple cider are effective in neutralizing the bad cholesterol levels in the human body, thereby protecting the cardiovascular system.
- Body Metabolism: Apple cider vinegar plays an important role in terms of speeding up the metabolism of the body. It supports appetite control and fat burning in the body.
- Detoxification:Apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful detoxifying agents that help to cleanse the entire digestive system. Thus, one of the most significant health benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it cleans the blood in the oxidation process.
- Diabetes Control:This disease needs constant medical care and strict dietary restrictions. The dietary fiber present in apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial for maintaining proper blood glucose levels.
- Diarrhea:The pectin content in apple cider helps to treat diarrhea symptoms by forming bulk fibrous matter. In addition to this, the pectin also forms a protective coat for soothing the lining of the colon.
- Relief from Asthma:Many people have found significant amounts of relief from chronic asthma by taking apple cider vinegar, or by applying vinegar-soaked pads to the inner region of their wrist area.
- Treats Constipation: Apple cider vinegar contains pectin, a water-soluble fiber that promotes bowel movements. This makes it a great natural treatment for constipation.
- Ease Stomach Cramps: This is a proven apple cider vinegar cure. The probiotics in the vinegar help ease diarrhea and the pectins from the apples in the vinegar ease stomach cramps. Apple cider vinegar is also very helpful in reducing gas and bloating.
- Helps Energize You: Apple cider vinegar is excellent for beating exhaustion. The amino acids it contains counteract the buildup of lactic acid you can get after exercising or other intense physical activity. It's also full of electrolytes that help eliminate that tired feeling. Anyone looking to maximize their health could definitely benefit from a daily dose of this amazing liquid.
- Antioxidant Activity: Apple cider vinegar contains beta-carotene, which according to the Mayo Clinic possesses antioxidant properties that counteract damage caused by free radicals and that boost your immune system.