Cancer is a common name for a group of more than 100 diseases. Though there are various kinds of cancer, all forms starts due to an abnormal and uncontrollable cell growth.
- Annually, nearly 500,000 people die of cancer in India. WHO said this number is expected to rise to 700,000 by 2015.
- Tobacco use accounts for 40 per cent of all cancers in India.
- Lungs, Oral, Lip, Throat and Neck cancers are the most common among men while women suffer more from Cervix, Breast and Ovarian cancers.
- Cur cumin, an agent in Haldi (Turmeric) is nature’s best anti cancerous that inhibit the formation of Cancerous cells, stops inflammation and fights the bacteria.
How Cancer does start?Our body has trillions of cells. Generally cells grow, divide to make new cells and die. Cells become Cancer Cells due to DNA damage (Vital chemical present cell’s nucleus) which is why cells do not die; grow abnormally in any part of the body to from new cancer cells.
- Oxidative Stress
- UV rays exposure
- Inherited abnormal DNA
- Sun exposure
- Alcohol & Smoking
- Long term effect of chemical cosmetics
- Change in bowel habits
- Non-healing sore
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Lump in the breast, testicles, or elsewhere,
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing,
- Change in the size or colour of wart or mole
- Nagging cough or hoarseness
- Persistent headaches,
- Unexplained loss of weight or
- Loss of appetite,
- Chronic pain in bones
- Persistent fatigue, nausea, or vomiting,
- Persistent low-grade fever,
- Repeated infection
- Nagging cough or hoarseness
- Cancer-Causing Substances
- Chronic Inflammation
- Infectious Agents
Complications of cancer
- Pain. Pain can be caused by cancer or by cancer treatment, though not all cancer is painful. Medications and other approaches can effectively treat cancer-related pain.
- Fatigue. Fatigue in people with cancer has many causes, but it can often be managed. Fatigue associated with chemotherapy or radiation therapy treatments is common, but it's usually temporary.
- Difficulty breathing. Cancer or cancer treatment may cause a feeling of being short of breath. Treatments may bring relief.
- Nausea. Certain cancers and cancer treatments can cause nausea. Your doctor can sometimes predict if your treatment is likely to cause nausea. Medications and other treatments may help you prevent or decrease nausea.
- Diarrhea or constipation. Cancer and cancer treatment can affect your bowels and cause diarrhea or constipation.
- Weight loss. Cancer and cancer treatment may cause weight loss. Cancer steals food from normal cells and deprives them of nutrients. This is often not affected by how many calories or what kind of food is eaten; it's difficult to treat. In most cases, using artificial nutrition through tubes into the stomach or vein does not help change the weight loss.
- Chemical changes in your body. Cancer can upset the normal chemical balance in your body and increase your risk of serious complications. Signs and symptoms of chemical imbalances might include excessive thirst, frequent urination, constipation and confusion.
- Brain and nervous system problems. Cancer can press on nearby nerves and cause pain and loss of function of one part of your body. Cancer that involves the brain can cause headaches and stroke-like signs and symptoms, such as weakness on one side of your body.
- Unusual immune system reactions to cancer. In some cases the body's immune system may react to the presence of cancer by attacking healthy cells. Called paraneoplastic syndrome, these very rare reactions can lead to a variety of signs and symptoms, such as difficulty walking and seizures.
- Cancer that spreads. As cancer advances, it may spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body. Where cancer spreads depends on the type of cancer.
Natural remedy for Preventing Cancer/ Boosting Health in Cancer is Haldi Cure
Instruction to UseDaily take 3 teaspoon (15ml) in 100 ml water on an empty stomach in morning (before breakfast). Do not intake anything for 30-40 minutes. Always consume with normal water.
- Do not use Organic life Haldi cure if you suffer from jaundice or bile duct problems.
- Always use Organic life Haldi cure with water. Water should be at room temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.
- Avoid drinking or eating anything for 30-40 minutes before & after taking Organic life Haldi cure.
- Pregnant or lactating women are advised not to consume Product.
- Patient those who are suffering from piles, paralysis, fisher and fistula are advised not to consume product.
- Do not give it to children below 10 years of age.
- All our products are herbal and therefore take a minimum of 15-20 days to provide the required effect. A proper Organic Life course is recommended for a minimum of 6 months. However, at first, get yourself a dose only for ½-1 month to know how your body reacts to it. We wish you the very best in your healing journey.
Expected ResultIn case of acute conditions, change could be felt within a few days of consumption of Organic Life HALDI CURE i.e 1-2 days.
In case of chronic conditions, results could be seen in 30 to 40 days., However, one needs to take Organic Life for 6 months to bring about a complete relief.
Since the product is 100% natural, it’s beneficial if you use it regularly as it cleans the system and nourishes the body of all the essential nutrients.