Organic & Herbal Medicine For Kidney StoneKidney stones are one of the most common and most painful disorders of the urinary tract. Kidney stone is a hard crystal mass that builds up inside the kidney. Urine contains chemicals which forms the stones and also prevents the stones. When this chemical doesn’t balance each other the crystal formation occurs. As this clump keeps increasing, it forms a stone.
Kidney stone can be tiny or very large as golf balls. Tiny stones can travel down through the urinary tract and pass out of the body with urine without being noticed. While large stone moves into ureter and causes extreme severe pain. Kidney stones are usually yellow or brown in colour.
Recurring Kidney StonesPeople who have passed one kidney stone are thought to have
- A 20% chance of having another one within 5 years
- A 35% chance of having another one within 10 years
- A 70% chance of having another one within 20 years
Major types of Kidney Stones
Calcium stone:It is the most common type of kidney stones which contains calcium and other oxalate or phosphate. Many stones maybe combination of calcium oxalate and phosphate. High urine concentration of calcium is called hypercalciuria which can lead to stone formation. High levels of oxalate in the urine is called hyperoxaluria can result from genetic defects and from faulty diet.
Struvite stone:It contains magnesium, ammonium, phosphate crystals that appears after urinary tract infection. It is a most troublesome kidney stone. It is difficult to remove and may require surgery.
Uric acid stone:Increased level of urinary uric acid called as hyperuricosuria leads to formation of uric acid stone. At low pH uric acid precipitates and at normal pH it dissolves. The cause of high urinary uric acid can be high protein diet and gout.
Cystine stone:Cystinuria or abnormal level of urinary cystine can build up in the urine to form a stone since it has poor solubility in urine. Genetically caused disease leads to recurrent stone formation.
Crixivan stone:Indinavir, an antiretroviral medication used in HIV treatment easily precipitates and forms the crystals. These stones are difficult to detect.
Ammonium Uric acid stone:It is seen in people with chronic intestinal disorder and frequent laxative users. It is a very rare type of kidney stones.
Causes of Kidney Stones
- An inherited condition called hypercalcuria, which leads to large amounts of calcium in urine
- High levels of vitamin D
- An overactive parathyroid gland (your parathyroid glands help to regulate the amount of calcium in your body)
- Kidney diseases
- A rare disease called sarcoidosis
- Environmental Factors
- Dehydration is a major risk factor for kidney stone formation.
Symptoms of Kidney Stone
- Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Pain on urination
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent need to urinate
- Urinating more often than usual
- Fever and chills if an infection is present
- Urinating small amounts of urine
Risk factors of Kidney Stones
- Family or personal history
- Certain diets
- Being obese
- Digestive diseases and surgery
Organic life natural supplements for Kidney StoneOrganic life recommends you to take ACV for the kidney stone. Our products are made from natural and healthy herbs. These herbs are excellent to revive kidney stone and lower down pain. These are formulated to take care of overall health and wellbeing of the person. It is purely a natural supplement without any chemicals added into it. We encourage you to embrace tonic as a part of a regular regime to build radiant health.
Natural Cure For Kidney Stones
Natural remedy for Kidney Stone is ACV
Instruction to Use:
- Take 3 bottles, each of one litre
- Mix 10 ml acv in each with water
- Drink first bottle from morning till afternoon, second bottle from afternoon to evening and the third one from evening to night.
- Don’t drink normal water